Are You Receiving the Right Treatment?
Dental treatment options for the same problem vary greatly from one dentist to another. It depends on the dentist’s training, knowledge, and sometimes preferences and biases. Our approach is that the best treatment options are the ones that achieve the patient’s objectives. Treatments are there to restore your health and your teeth, so it only makes sense that they should be tailored to fit you. Some people are most concerned with keeping the cost of dental care within a certain budget limit, some are looking for the longest lasting solutions, some for the most esthetic results, some for the quickest fix, and so on.
If you feel that the treatment recommended to you may not fit your objectives, we are happy to provide you with a second opinion consult at no charge. We will listen to you, find out what is important to you, then thoroughly and completely assess your condition to help you navigate through the treatment options available to you until you find what feels right to you.
What Services Do We Offer?
Here at Great Falls Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, we offer a wide range of services for you and your loved ones in order to help you achieve exceptional oral health and a radiant smile. We believe the key to maintaining your oral health is through accessible and affordable dental care. Our Great Falls dental clinic offers you services, such as:
- Cleaning and oral exams: Not only do these keep your teeth and gums health, but they also help to catch early signs of dental disease.
- Cosmetic bonding: Repair small chips or cracks you’ve found in your teeth.
- Crowns and bridgework: Replace missing teeth with natural-looking crowns and bridgework.
- Dental implants: These are one of the longest-lasting tooth replacement treatments available.
- Extractions: If your teeth have lots of decay and cannot be saved, then they may need to be removed to prevent the spread of infection.
- Fillings: A commonly performed procedure to restore decayed teeth and to prevent further decay.
- Inlays and onlays: Used to fill teeth with larger cavities.
- Invisalign clear aligners: A teeth straightening treatment that can be removed; they are completely clear and custom fit to your teeth.
- Oral cancer screening: Early detection is key; it can be treated and cured if it is caught early.
- Orthodontic treatment: Get your teeth perfectly aligned so you have a beautiful smile and good bite position.
- Porcelain veneers: Fix larger chips and cracks in your teeth and reshape them to align with one another.
- Removable dentures: Smile, eat, and talk with ease again if you’re missing a large number of teeth.
- Root canal treatment: This is performed on diseased teeth so your healthy ones don’t get infected as well.
- Sealants: These are put in place to help prevent cavities from occurring.
- Teeth whitening: Perk up your smile by getting rid of discoloring.
- TMD treatment: If you have pain in your jaw that affects biting and chewing, we can help!
- Tooth-colored fillings: Restore your decayed teeth with this inconspicuous treatment.
- Tooth decay prevention: The key to having good oral hygiene is prevention. We’ll educate you and your family on proper ways to care for your teeth.