Your dental health and safety remains our top priority. We have gone to extra efforts ensure patient health and safety as we continue to provide you with dental care. We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation and all CDC guidelines very closely and will continue to make any adjustments necessary to ensure the continued safety of our patients and staff.
You can continue to visit our dental practice with confidence.
- We use a hospital-grade disinfectants that kill the Corona Virus within 30 seconds. Our disinfectants work faster than any over-the-counter or general use disinfectant and is used on all office surfaces. We also utilize complete sterilization protocols for all instruments and equipment.
- We maintain a low-volume dental office, and are scheduling to see close to one patient at a time to minimizes interactions.
- We utilize effective personal protective equipment specifically designed to protect both our patients and staff from pathogenic exposures.
- Our staff does not come in if they are sick and all patients are screened and asked to reschedule if they are potentially ill.
- We are taking all additional precautions as recommended by both the Virginia Department of Health and the American Dental Association.
We value your trust in us and understand that at this time, there are many factors involved in the decision to visit. Again, we are currently still available for our patients and will update as the situation evolves.
For further information: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html